WFH Overland Freight Services
When shipping domestically, overland shipping is usually the most cost-effective and flexible method of getting your package to your door. Overland shipments are generally forwarded through WFH freight services, which route smaller and larger trucks across the country to ship and deliver your products. Overland shipping will typically take more time to arrive than products shipped via overnight or second-day air because freight trucks stop at various distribution centers across the country to drop off and pick up multiple shipments. With ground shipping, time to delivery is purely a function of the location between the sender and the receiver.
- Domestic Delivery & Shunting among Peninsular Malaysia.
- Full Truck Load (FTL) & Less Truck Load (LTL)
- Modern Trade & Traditional Trade Movement
- Cross Border Trucking – Pallets, M3, Cartons, KG rates
- Cover LTL & FTL service to Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and China
Volumetric (CBM) – Dimension in CM
Overland (Length X Weight X Height)/1,000,000